Friday, February 3, 2012

It's Friday!

Yesterday I did get to the gym, but it was a gong show.  I had what I thought was the flu, but I've decided that it was probably a reaction to the vaccine I got on Wednesday.  I felt horrible.  I was achy all over like I had the flu.  I ran for 25 minutes and only got a mile and a half.  I then decided that running was a losing battle so I got on the recumbent bike and did a couple of more miles.  I did work out with the trainer and while I enjoyed it, I felt horrible afterwards.

I went home and crawled into bed.  I stayed there until it was time for practice.  I went to practice and was miserable the whole time.  I felt bad that the kids had to put up with me feeling like that.  When I got home I had some soup and went to bed.  Mike was really good last night.  He took care of me and made sure I had the soup and Fresca that I needed.

This morning I let myself sleep in and then got up to get ready for the swim meet.  I feel so much better!  I almost went for a run tonight, but I hadn't eaten dinner so I thought I had better to that first.  I have my alarm set and I'm ready to go for tomorrow morning.  I'm so ready to get a good run in in the morning.  I feel really sluggish today since I didn't do anything.  I'm so ready to go!

Today was the first day of Regionals and my swimmer swam well.  They looked good and had some great time improvements.  I was happy and they seemed happy.  I hope tomorrow goes just as well.  I know it's going to be a long day, but it should be a good one.

I'm off to bed now so I can get up at 5am for a run.  I'm so excited about it!!!!!!!!  I love that I"m on a schedule now and I plan on sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment