Friday, February 10, 2012

Challenge Accepted!!!!

Mike and I are running a couples 5k on Sunday.  The other day I was teasing him and said that I was going to make us cutesy matching shirts to wear since we have to be tied together.  He jokingly made the comment that he only wants a shirt if it's the 3 wolves howling at the moon with my picture in the moon.  Well, you can't make a comment like that and not expect me to accept the challenge.  :-)

I sent the day today making his shirt.  Here it is!

Front



Back




It turned out better than I thought.  He really likes it too.

Here is what my shirt looks like.

Front


Back



I can't wait to get a picture of us together in our shirts.  I had so much fun making them and I know Sunday will be fun as well.  I am really excited for Sunday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment