Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Rest Day

I am so antsy right now.  I think part of it is that the practices I normally have on Wednesday mornings weren't there.  The University swimmers are off to Sudbury for their big meet and I didn't have them for dryland. Our coaches meeting was canceled because of that meet.  I'm the only one in the office and I am bouncing off the walls.  Since it's only 9am that is not a good sign.  I do have work to get done, but I don't know if its enough to last all day.  I'm hoping that it is though.  If not, I will have my workouts written for the rest of February. 

Today is my true rest day.  I have to force myself not to go out for a run.  I am accomplishing that by leaving all my running stuff at home.  It still doesn't make it any easier.  Now that I'm on a schedule I am finding that I don't like the rest days.  At least not one like today.  Normally I am really busy on Wednesdays and don't realize that it's a rest day so it goes by quickly.  Today, not so much.

I will be working on a ton of swim stuff so off I go to finish the newsletter, workouts, test set result sheets, reward beads, and entry fine tuning.  See my list is long.  Now I have to just pace myself so I'm not all done in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment