Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 2 of the gym

Today went really well considering I didn't get any sleep.  We had a neighbor decide that 10pm was a good time to use his snowblower for an hour.  Ugh!  I was not happy.

I did get up and got to the gym to run before meeting with my trainer.  I did an interval run which helped make the treadmill a bit more tolerable.  I did 2.5 miles with 6x1:00 hard and 1:30 rest between repeats.  It felt good.  Thursday will have to be my long run as tomorrow is my rest day.

After my run I worked with my trainer on weights and core stuff.  It felt good.  I thought I'd be sore, but I wasn't too bad this morning.  The only thing that hurts is the bruise I got on my ankle on Sunday.  I can't for the life of me figure out how I got that bruise, but it kills.  Having to wear boots doesn't help either.

Right now I'm enjoying a nice bowl of honey Greek yogurt with Holy Crap cereal and a glass of chocolate almond milk.  It's so good!  If you haven't had Holy Crap cereal you need to try it.  It's amazing!!!!!!!  So full of really good things and lots of fiber.  It's good since I'm just getting ready to increase my iron to 600mg tomorrow.

I have a very busy day today and I'm trying to make sure I have time to get everything in.  Although getting up and going early does help.  I guess I'm off to shower, then start some more laundry and the dishwasher.  I still have to get groceries and throw dinner in the crockpot.  I have a ton of swim stuff to get done as well.  After this weekend I have 2 weekends of nice normal home time so I hopefully can get some other things caught up.

Enjoy your Tuesday!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment