Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 15: I'm BACK!!!!!!!

Finally feel back to 100%!  Today's workout felt so good!  I had an easy 2 mile run and weights scheduled for today.  I hit the gym on the way home from Masters practice.  I did a nice easy 2 miles.  I didn't push it at all.  Afterwards I did leg weights.  After running the Dirty Dash yesterday, this workout felt good.  I did forget my water bottle in the car though.  That was rough.  Thank goodness for water fountains.

When I got home I had to get River out for her walk.  It is super hot and humid today!  Wow!  Even at 9am it was almost unbearable.  River only lasted about 35 minutes and she was ready to come home.  She never wants to come home much before 45 minutes of walking.  She's now wiped and stretched out on the vent in James' room.  Poor girl.

Tomorrow I'm up early for 5 miles.  River won't run with me as the humidity is supposed to up there again.  I'll get up at 5:30 and be out by 6am.  After I cool down with a shower, I'll take River out for a walk.  It's going to be brutal, but I'm hoping that if I get out early enough it won't be as bad.

It feels so good to be over whatever stomach thing I had.  I'm glad to be back and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment