Friday, April 1, 2011

April Challenge

The running program that I used to help me get back into shape was Running Mate 5k 101.  It's wonderful interval training.  I knew that's what I needed to do, but I didn't want to have to look at my watch.  Todd made it so easy. 

Well, they are having an April Challenge.  The Challenge is to run 26.2 miles in April.  Not all at once, but during the month.  I have decided to take that challenge on!  Now that it is warmer, I will be able to get out at 2-3 days a week for a run.  I start today.

I love running outside because I love looking at what's around me.  I love the fresh air.  I love the silence of my early morning runs.  It's just wonderful! 

For those of you interested in the 5k 101 program or the April challenge here is the Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/5K101?sk=app_134704433258950

I challenge you to just get out and do something active each day.  You will feel so much better in the long run!

No comments:

Post a Comment