Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Monday

Very busy day ahead of me.  I spent all weekend at a swim meet where my swimmers shined!  Yesterday coming home it was snowing...Yuck!  Today is raining.

That's okay since I have a ton of stuff to do.  My morning started with packing lunch and getting school stuff together for James.  Next up I have to take Indy to the vet, get dog food at Global, grocery shopping, Walmart, post office, clean the basement (?), make dinner, and finally take the dogs to the groomers.  I don't have practice today, but I will be running around all day long.  It's amazing how when one thing is taken away to give you more time, 15 other things seem to need to fill it. 

I wanted to get a short run in today, but I don't think that will happen.  It's raining now and is only supposed to get worse as the day goes on.  I willl get on the bike tomorrow after practice. 

I do have my next race on Saturday at 6pm.  I'm hoping its nice and that I do well.  I'm heading towards my goal of under 30 by September 24th.  We'll see though!

No comments:

Post a Comment