Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Busy Tuesday Morning

Up at 4:00 am for practice.  Had a pretty good practice.  Wanted to workout, but forgot my clothes.  I was not happy.  Instead I drove home and stopped at Walmart to get what I forgot yesterday.  I ended up getting the stuff for James' Easter basket.  They had Spirographes on sale so I got him one.  He loves doing things like that and I really think he is going to love it.  I also got him an animal atlas. 

Then I came home and put some beef stew in the crockpot.  It's a recipe I haven't used before.  It has sweet potatoes, zuccini, diced tomatoes, onion and lots of garlic.  I looks good so we'll see how it goes.  Yesterday I made meatloaf and James ate half of it.  I think he's getting ready to grow again.  He's eating everything in sight.

I'm now getting a few things done around the house and a few loads of laundry folded.  I love doing laundry, but I loose interest after the first 2 loads with folding.

Last night the dogs went to the groomer.  They have everyone so wrapped around their fingers there.  Mulder was spoiled by the girl that gave him his bath and brushed his teeth.  Since he was done before Anya she played with him for an hour.  Anya was spoiled as well.  They loved on her and played with her.  They even gave them matching bows.



They looked so cute.

Here they are relaxing on the couch this morning.





They are too cute and they know it.

Tomorrow it's a regular workout after practice then at the pool all day long.  Wednesdays are my long days.  I'm so so about that some days.  I do get a lot done though.

On to the rest of my Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment