Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hump Day!

What I thought was going to be an icky day has started becoming a pretty good day.  I got up at 2:45 thinking I was late for practice.  When I realized I could sleep for another hour it was hard for me to fall back asleep.  I had just gotten back into a good sleep when my alarm went off.  I was not a happy person, but I got up.

Luckily I had gotten James' lunch and the casserole for dinner made up last night.  I was moving in slow motion this morning.  I left and got 2 cups of coffee and a protein bar for breakfast.  I needed all the help I could get. 

I had to supervise the weight room for 5 of the University swimmers.  It was all I could do to stay awake.  I came down to the office at 6:30 and got some emails answered.  Then I got to have fun!

I went to ride the recumbent bike.  I got my book and started pedaling.  I rode for 40 minutes and went 10.11 miles!   A new record for me!  I didn't even realize how long it had been until it beeped to let me know it was in the cool down mode.  I feel great!!!!!!!

I have one more workout on Friday and my race on Saturday.  Next week I will ride Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday because we have to go to Team Champs on Thursday.  That means a 5 hour bus ride north.  I will see if I can get some sort of workout in on one or two of the days we are up there.  I may be able to on at least one day.

Now I have to ton of stuff to get done here in the office.  Of course some of it has to be done on a program that seems to be not working at the moment, but oh well, I'll make due.

I'm just feel so good right now!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment