Sunday, April 10, 2011

Upcoming Week

It's going to be one crazy week this week.  I have to cover a morning practice tomorrow morning so I'll get on the recumbent stationary bike and try to get 10 miles in.  Then since it's supposed to be nice I'll get the dogs out for a long walk in the afternoon.  Tuesday and Wednesday will pretty much be the same.

I will finish up the newsletter as well.  It has to go out on Wednesday so I'll finish that up tomorrow and add the last minute stuff on Tuesday.  That will take up some time. 

Mike leaves for Syracuse and Ottawa tomorrow and will be gone all week.  I want to get a bit of cleaning and laundry done as well.  Wednesday is shot since I'm at the University all day.  Thursday we leave for Sudbury so I have to drop the dogs off at the doggy hotel.

I won't get home until around 3-4 am on Monday morning.  I plan on just staying up until Mike and James leave then I will crash.  I'm taking my running stuff in hopes of getting a run in on Friday and Saturday.  Right now the exercise is really helping me stay sane with all this craziness.

My next race is May 1st.  I have to get at least a 34:00 on this 5K.  Plus Mike and James will be running a 3.5k.  It should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment