Thursday, April 14, 2011

Team Champs: Travel Day

Well, we made it up to Sudbury.  The kids have eaten and are tucked into their rooms.  I called Mike and our hotel is about a 15 minute walk from his old house.  I'm going to take a run tomorrow and check it out.

It is cold though.  I want to to get out and get a run in though.  I'm getting up before everyone so I can go out and have a nice quiet run.

We don't have anything until 1:00 tomorrow.  There are only 2 sessions so that will be nice.  I'm hanging with the 12 and unders and going to finals Saturday and Sunday.  I really do enjoy Team Champs.  The kids have fun.  It seems to be a good meet for most of the swimmers.  It's fun to watch the little guys get paired with the big guys as bus buddies.  They all have so much fun.

I'm hoping to get some pictures for the newsletter and watch some really great swims!

Right now it's bedtime for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment