Friday, April 15, 2011

Team Champs: Day 1 Part 1

Got up at 4:30 and made myself go back to bed for another 2 hours.  I will be needing all the sleep I can get so I need to take advantage of it now. 

I did get up at 6;30 and was out for my run by 7:00.  Mike gave me directions to the house where he grew up.  It was nice 2 mile run.  It was butt cold, but a nice run in spite of that.  I did have some problems breathing in the cold which meant I had to walk for a short bit to get my lungs to stop spasming or whatever it is they were doing.  It was a very brisk walk, but I still don't like having to walk.  It did notice that it is getting better and I am running longer in the cold before that happens.  Maybe that means the running is helping.  I can only hope.

I got back to the hotel and had a nice breakfast.  The kids were filtering in and out. There was a couple that was complaining a bit about there being so many kids there eating breakfast.  The kids weren't bad, but there were about 6-8 of them getting food.  It's a small area and people have to wait.  Apparently there are 2 other teams that will be staying here starting tonight so tomorrow morning will be interesting. 

I'm going to just relax for the rest of the morning and maybe try to get my book read.  I am getting excited for the races today!  I hope the kids swim well!

No comments:

Post a Comment