Thursday, April 21, 2011

I reached my first fundraising goal!!!!!!!!!!

On October 2nd, I will be doing the Race for the Cure.  I did this run last year, but didn't really fundraise all that much.  I decided that this year I would fundraise for this wonderful cause.  I set my first goal of $300.  Well today I reached that goal.  I have wonderful family and friends to thank for that!

I reset my goal for $500.  I'm going to keep on trying to raise money to help.  One of the things that I am going to do is donate half the money we raise from our yardsale in June to help.  I'm going to try to find other ways that I can raise money.

If you would like to help, please visit my page at the following address.  http://www.runforthecure.com/site/TR/RunfortheCure/CentralOffice?px=1361192&pg=personal&fr_id=1278

Thanks in advance for all your help!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment