Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's too cold!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes...way too cold.  We are supposed to get snow tonight and tomorrow morning.  I'm so over snow now.  It's almost May!  Where's the warm weather!!!!!!

On a lighter note, I got my Bondi Bands today!!!!!!!!!!  They are really neat headbands that help keep the hair and sweat out of my eyes.  Yes, they are sweat bands, but made out of a better material and they can be used as ear warmers.  The also have hats and other items.  I love them and am sitting here wearing one now.  Yes, I am a geek!  Here is a link to their website http://www.bondiband.com/

So I haven't gotten a single run/ride in this week.  I'm such a lazy bum.  I haven't been sleeping well since we got back from Team Champs.  I'm hoping that that gets fixed tonight.  Friday we are going to Niagara Falls for the day.  I will get a lot of walking in that day.  Saturday I'm hoping to get a run in.  Sunday we go to Pat and Kristie's house for Easter.  Monday I should be back on schedule. 

For the month of May I actually have a somewhat normal swim schedule.  That will be so nice.  I have been trying to plan everything out for the next few month.  I will be in meetings and training throught May, swim meets in June, and running races in July.  It gets really crazy!

My next race is May 1st.  I'm running a 5k and Mike and James are running a 3k.  James is really excited.  I'm glad that we aren't running at the same time so I can take pictures as they start/finish.  I am excited that he wants to run with me.  By the end of the summer he will have run 3 races; a 3k, a 5k and a 1k.  He will really enjoy it.  Once school is out, I will take him out a few evenings a week for short runs.

I'm glad I have Friday off.  I think it's a well needed rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment