Sunday, April 17, 2011

Last Day of Team Champs

Boy am I wiped, but I have this last day to get through.  The 12 and unders had some great swims.  They raced well and scored points.  Today is the last day.  We had some good swims at finals from the 13 and overs.  I hope that prelims went well this morning and we got a few more kids in tonight.

I got up early with the intention of working out, but I was so tired that that didn't happen.  I ate some breakfast, saw the older kids off and then went back to sleep.  I was so tired.  I know I will sleep on the ride home as well.  I did put my glasses in my bus bag so I can take my contacts out after we get going. 

It's been a good weekend.  I talked to Mike and we decided that we want to come up here in August for a visit.  I love it up here.  Well, aside from the snow this morning.  That is just too much for April 17th.  Ugh...  It's really pretty and peaceful.  It reminds me a lot of Zanesville, Ohio with the rocks and how the town is built. 

Heading out to the pool in a just a little bit.  I really hope the kids swim well.

No comments:

Post a Comment