Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Unexpected

Yesterday I had a plan of running and biking after swim practice.  I was ready to do some work since I was at the University all day.  Well, all that changed.  I had to help with a camp that was going on.  Not a problem.  I thought I could get a short workout in a some point.  Well, I didn't get the exact workout I wanted.

We had a dryland component to this camp.  The woman that ran it did a bootcamp style workout with the kids.  At first they weren't super excited about it but once I said I would do it with them they got more excited.  They seemed to have a good time working hard and moving.  It was a wonderful hour and a half.  The kids did a pretty good job.  I know it had me sweating and working hard.  I may have to look into something like this in the area.  It was fun and it was hard and I loved it!

It's amazing how sometimes the unexpected works out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment