Friday, March 11, 2011

I hate being sick

I am just getting over being sick.  I finally got a workout in today and it felt pretty good.  I went 35 minutes on the recumbent bike, but I pushed myself on the first half.  I wasn't sure how hard to go since I haven't done a darn thing in 10 days.  I was such a slug.

Tomorrow I run a 5k.  It should be interesting.  I know it will not be a pretty sight, but at least the last 2k are downhill.  Thank goodness for small favors.  Oh and there is free beer at the end.  LOL.

Next week I'm at my parents house and since it's supposed to be in the 50s I can get jnsome good runs outside.  I'm pretty excited about that.  I miss running outside.  I love it.  I know tomorrow will be outside, but I have a feeling that I'm just going to be trying to get through the race and will not be enjoying the run.  We'll see how it goes.  It is supposed to be in the low 40s, but right now it's snowing.  Its going to be a crazy spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment