Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Another day Another run

It felt good to get out today.  I ran 3.77km this morning.  It was a nice route too.  A few small hills both directions, but paved and quiet.  I love that the weather here at mom and dad's is so nice.  I hope that ours starts getting warmer.  I want to start running through the arboretum again.  It's also nice and peaceful there.

I found another race that I would like to do, but I have to ask Mike about it.  It's in Chicago and looks like a lot of fun.  It would mean every weekend in July I would be running a race and then running one the first weekend of August.  I'm not sure about that one either.  We'll have to see.  Plus we will be in Ohio the weekend before the Chicago run.  It's a lot to think about, but we'll see.

I am really enjoying the training now that I can get outside more.  I probably won't be riding the bike as much if I'm out running.  I'll have to see though.  I also enjoy the recumbent bike as it's easy on my knees and I can read while I ride.  That makes the time go by a lot faster.

I head back home tomorrow but I may get another run in before I leave.  It only took me 20 minutes so it might be worth it to get a quick one in before I get in the car for 6 hours.  I think Friday back home it's supposed to be nice so I'll get a quick run in before I go get my new tattoo.

I love that it is getting warmer!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment