Tuesday, March 29, 2011

They all can't be good workouts

Today I just wasn't feeling it at all.  I really wanted to workout, but when I started I felt like I was moving through pudding.  It was a slow sluggish start and I just never got the rythm.  I did 20 minutes on the treadmill and it hurt the entire time.  My knee was sore and my muscles were just revolting the whole time.

After the treadmill I went to the bike.  I did 25 minutes there and it was the same thing.  I just felt like I was trying to push bricks that weighed at least 20 pounds.  It just sucked.  I still got in 8 miles total, but it wasn't a good 8 miles.

I was glad to be done and heading home.  I just wasn't feeling it today.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I did get 3 boxes of books ready to be mailed to my friend in Georgia.  I send her books when I'm done reading them.  It's a great system.  Plus I register them all on bookcrossing.com and get to follow them.  I'm such a geek that way.  I love seeing where the books have travelled.  It's kind of cool.  Not everyone will log on and record that they "caught" a "wild" book, but eventually someone might and when that happens I get all excited.  Once agin, I know I'm a geek.  LOL.

Now I'm off to rest a bit.  I am sleeping, but I'm still trying to catch up from when I wasn't.  I think I'll relax and read for a bit.  Like I said, hopefully tomorrow's workout will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment