Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's Snowing...Ugh

Yep..woke up this morning for morning practice and there was a good 3-4 inches on the ground.  Not something I wanted to see at this point in March.  Driving to the University was a pain in the butt as the plows would clear a road and the snow would blow right back over it.

I have been at the University all day now and it's still snowing.  Grrrrrrrrr....

There was an upside to all this snow.  When I went to workout all the treadmills were open and there was no one in the cardio room at all.  I got 20 minutes on the treadmill and 20 minutes on the bike before I had to come down for a coaches meeting.  It was great!

Now I have to head out to grab a salad for lunch and get a few errands done before my afternoon practice.  I don't want to go out in the snow again.  I'm so done with it all.

It doesn't look its going to warm up in the next week so it will probably stick around too.  Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment