Thursday, March 1, 2012

It comes in like a lion

March is here and we have some slushy snow and were under a freezing rain warning.  March is trying to roar.

I had an easy 4 mile run this morning.  At the 2 mile mark I did hill intervals.  I did 6x:45 seconds of hills at a 12:30 pace.  It felt pretty good, but I did run an easy 4 miles.  I am going to do weights tomorrow instead of today so after the run I came home.

Tomorrow I head to Ottawa for Provincials.  I have 3 swimmers swimming and I know 2 of them are really excited.  My two 11 year olds are so pumped for their first Provincial meet.  They've worked hard and I hope they swim well this weekend.  It's a long drive, but it will be worth it.

Last night Mike made fish tacos for dinner.  They were really good, but a bit spicy.  I'm one that loves spicy, but this just didn't hit me right last night.  I would have them again though.  Tonight I'm making chicken taquitoes.  Those should be good.

Well, I'm off to make some centerpieces and have some breakfast.  Enjoy your Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment