Saturday, March 17, 2012

March Break

I have been on March Break this past week.  It's been fun and the weather has been great.  I went down to Indiana to see my family.  I had a nice visit and got a run in on Tuesday.  I got to see my grandpa and his new dog Roscoe, my grandma, my parents, my brother and sister-in-law and my neices and nephew.  I visited with a few friends for lunch and did some shopping.  The four days seemed to fly by.

Here are a few pictures.





Friday I got my fourth tattoo.  I have been planning it out for awhile.  It's for my maternal grandparents.  My grandpa coached basketball in Celina, Ohio for many years.  They are the bulldogs.  He also battled colon cancer and that's the ribbon on the bulldogs collar.  My grandma sews and she helped my mom make me a quilt that I love.  So I had the quilt done in the colors for the high school where grandpa coached.  I love the way it turned out!

I got it done by Mike's cousin at Motor City Tattoos in Oshawa.  He has done my last 3 tattoos and each one was fantastic!!!!!!

Today we are off to Mountsburg Conservation Area to hit Maple Town and the raptor center they have there.  We went last year and loved it!

I'm off to enjoy the rest of my March Break.  Monday I'm back on my training schedule and getting ready for my 10K!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment