Saturday, March 24, 2012

And we have rain

I am kind of glad that I have to be at the pool this weekend if it's going to be this dreary and cool.  I'm working at a Regional Swim camp and am at the pool this weekend.  It's was fun today.  I did get a couple of great ideas that I just know my swimmers will love...Ha Ha. 

After the first morning water session I got a short run in through the arboretum.  It was just over 2 miles and it was quick.  I felt like lead running, but I did it.  Ugh...and I love running through the arboretum too.  I just never really loosened up at all.

On the way home it started raining.  I'm surprised it waited that long.  It's been dark, windy and dreary all day today.  Not my favorite type of days, but at least it's still warmer than normal.

My training this week has been off.  Thursday I had a migraine all day and yesterday everything was just so crazy.  I think that could be why I felt like lead today.  Tomorrow is a cross training day so I'll do the recumbent bike after the training camp.  Mike leaves for Pennsylvania so it will just be me tomorrow night.  I can get the ride in on my way home from the pool and then figure out dinner since I'm right by the grocery store. 

I'm really hoping that next week will go better training wise.  I have 13 days until my next race and just over a month until my first 10K.  I want to be ready for it so I have to get mentally into my training again.

Off to have dinner and enjoy the rest of the evening with Mike!  I hope you enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment