Monday, March 19, 2012

What a beautiful Monday morning!

I got up today to the smell of fresh air because we got to sleep with our window open.  There is nothing better than starting your day like that. 

James wanted to walk to daycare and I was more than willing to do that.  I grabbed my gym bag so I could do weights on the way home.  Our walks are always fun.  He talks about everything.  Today it was the difference between dolphins and porpises.  He knows his stuff.  He also thought that he might one day want to be a vet or help save the environment.  Either way he's going to do great things!

I walked back to the gym after dropping James off at daycare.  I'm back on my training schedule after about a week and a half of hit and miss training.  Today was a cross training day so I got on the recumbent bike.  I finished reading my book and got a good "ride" in.  I only rode for 40:00, but I got nine and half miles in so it was all good.  Then I did a quick leg circut on the weights.  Time became a factor so I had to be quick.  I did get a lot of good work in though.  I walked home and started working on swim stuff.

I'm doing a bit of cleaning today and hitting the grocery store.  I'm ready to start my spring cleaning and I'm doing it a little bit at a time.  I want to be able to get some yardwork done Easter weekend so the house needs to be done by then.

I'm back into the routine after a week off and it feels good!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment