Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Inspiration Tuesday: Happy May Day!

Today is already starting out to be a very busy day.  I got up and went to the gym to do weights.  I did legs this morning.  Then the plan was to walk with James to daycare and go for a 4 mile run.  Well, I have to take James to the doctor for his finger, then get him to school, then get myself to my doctor's appointment in Guelph by 1pm.  The run is now out the window.  GRRRRRRRR....

I need something to keep me going through the day.


I am learning that I just have to go with the flow sometimes.  I have to accept the challenge of finding a way to fit my runs into very busy days and to just realize that I may just have to not go for a run one day due to unexpected events.  It will be okay.  I just have to remember to breathe.

Well, off to get everyone where they need to be.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment