Monday, May 14, 2012

My Confession

I have to confess that last week I was lazy. I just didn't feel like running or exercising or moving period.  I gave into the laziness.  I feel like I should be doing pennance this week.  I made sure that I started this week out right so I can make up for last week.

Due to meets and training camps, I had to come in and cover morning dryland this morning.  I was up at 3:15 getting things together so I could make today my long day.  I got my coffee and hit the pool.  Since I was opening I was the only one in the building for about 30 minutes.  That is kind of creepy, but oh well.

After doing dryland with the kids, I got changed and went for a run.  Today was a 2 mile easy run.  The weather was perfect!  It was cool, but the sun was up.  I ran through the arboretum since I was at the University.  I like that run as it gives me hills, but some softer pathes to run.  It was so peaceful in the arboretum.  It smells like spring too!  It kind of felt like I was trying to keep the weekend going a little bit longer.  Tomorrow I'm scheduled for 5 miles after I walk James to daycare.  I have a new route that I want to try and am pretty excited about it.  Should be a nice run after a mile and half warm up walk.

I'm looking forward to a great week of training and a great day today!  Get out and enjoy the beauty sometime today.  You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment