Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Crazy Wednesday...Already

Whew...it's been really busy and it's only 8am!  Mike left for North Bay this morning so I delayed going into the University so I could take James to daycare.  I still got up early and hit the gym since I didn't get to run yesterday.  I did just over 2 miles with hill intervals.  Today was just supposed to be a 2 mile run, but if I was going to have to do it on the treadmill then I decided to spice it up.  I'm glad I did.  It made the run go faster and kept me on my toes.  After I ran I did weights focusing on my upper body.  I increased weight on some of my exercises so the reps were less, but I still pushed myself.

I got home and hopped in the shower before Mike left.  Once he left, I got James ready to go and we were off.  After dropping him off at daycare, I got a text saying our meeting was cancelled and to come in whenever I wanted.  Sigh...today was a perfect morning to go for a bit of a longer run outside since I didn't get to run yesterday.  Oh well.  Tomorrow morning is supposed to be even nicer and I have a 4 mile run scheduled so that will make up for it.  I'm even looking forward to Friday's 6 mile long run.  It's going to be a nice morning to get out there and go.

Saturday is my rest day, but I still have a morning practice and NLS recert. class.  I'm still up and busy.  Sunday is a cross training day and a complete body weight circut.  I'll get in the gym after the meet Sunday morning.  Mike is leaving for Ottawa early Sunday morning for the week so hitting the gym after the meet is going to be good for me.

I can't believe how crazy this week has been so far.  I spent almost the whole day yesterday at the fracture clinic with James getting his splint put on.  Then I had to go to my doctor's appointment.  I knew what he was going to do, but I still have to jump through the hoops.  I have to go through all the fertility testing yet again.  So blood work, sonograms, etc.  Just more time at the doctors.  All the more reason I need to run.  I really need the cheap therapy that it provides.  Just when I thought things were slowing down a bit, they seem to be getting crazier.

It will get better!  After all the week is half over!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment