Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm not ready for this cold

I got up yesterday morning to go to practice and it was 47 degrees out.  This morning I got up 3 hours later than yesterday and it was 41 degrees out.  Right now my computer says its 37.  We went from hot and sweltering to here comes winter.  Where was my nice transition?  Where was my free energy?  You almost need the heat on.  Almost...I refuse to turn it on this early though.

I did get up and run this morning.  It's one of my fastest paces so far, but I felt like lead.  My legs just never seemed to loosen up and every time I picked my feet up they felt like bricks.  I don't know if its because I let myselft sleep until 7 instead of getting up at 6:15 or if yesterday just really drained me.  I know I don't like running at 7:30.  Too many people and too many cars.  I like the nice quiet early mornings.  I like watching the rabbits and being alone with myself.  I don't like dodging cars and people.

Tomorrow I'll get up at my normal time and head out again.  I want to try to run longer tomorrow.  Today was just one of those run and get it marked off your list days.  Tomorrow will be better.

Yesterday I picked up the framed Star Wars sampler.  It looks amazing!!!!!!  The frame makes it look even better.  I got the Care Bear framed the other day as well.  It looks really good too.  It's amazing how a frame can really make something just pop.  For the purple Care Bear I did I got a shiney pink frame and it really looks good with the purple.
 With the rose Care Bear I found a shiney green frame that looks really cool.


Finally the Star Wars sampler framed.

I'm still waiting on the Aida cloth for the next Star Wars and the last Care Bear.  In the meantime I'm working on some tea towels.  They are quick and keep me busy.  I'm really itching to get the next Star Wars started though.

Off to get the rest of my day started!  Tomorrow a longer run and up at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment