Thursday, July 14, 2011

Where has the week gone?????

This week is just flying by.  I've only been able to get one run in and I can tell too.  I feel very sloth-like right now.  I woke up yesterday with a cold and felt icky all day.  When I got home from the University, I just lounged around and finally took some Nyquil and fell asleep.  Today I felt better, but never heard my alarm go off.  Tomorrow I should feel even better so up and at 'em early.

I have been working on getting swim stuff done and I feel like while I'm making a dent, I don't feel like its a big dent.  I have to get the house clean and I know that is not getting anywhere.  Today I'm getting the kitchen done.  I feel like no matter how much work I do, nothing seems to get done.  Ugh...oh well...I'll just keep plugging along.

Mike hasn't been feeling 100% either.  I think he had a cold or a bug or something.  He said he was feeling a bit better this morning so I'm glad to hear that.  I think we have both been going a full speed and just need a break.

This weekend I have 2 races and I'm excited.  I have my first trail run on Saturday.  That one I'm really nervous for.  I'm afraid that I may get in other runners way while I'm slowly moving along.  I'll have to make sure I start at the back.  Sunday I have a 4k mud run.  I am reallly excited for that.  I just wanna have fun running through rivers and mud!  I think we may hit the rib fest after the run on Sunday.  It will be a good time.

Next weekend we go to Ohio for Lake Festival.  James is so excited about this trip.  He has made little goody bags for all the other kids that will be there.  He can't wait!  We are driving down on Friday and will be stopping at the Neil Armstrong Space Museum in Wapak.  Friday night will be the fireworks.  Saturday we have our 5K and then we will hit all the stuff going on downtown.  Saturday night is the parade.  Sunday we will head home in the afternoon.  We will stop and see Grandpa Vannette too.  I'm excited to see everyone as well.

We have busy summer, but its been fun so far!  I don't want it to end!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment