Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Four More Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 4 more days to the Warrior Dash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!  James is really excited too.

Today I made the t-shirt for James that he wanted for the Warrior Dash.  As Mike said, "He's a hippy Warrior."

Here is the front.  I did this.


The back is what James did tonight.


He said there is still more that he has to do to the top because there is an open space up there.  He loves doing these shirts.  Later this summer we are going to tye-dye shirts.  He said he would like to try that.  It will be a lot of fun.  I like doing stuff like this as well.

Today was a slow day.  I caught up on laundry and got a few things picked up.  My excitement was having to call the police this morning when someone hit a parked car in front of our house.  He had to be going really fast because he did a lot of damage to his car.

We took the dogs for a short walk tonight.  We kept it short because it was hot and humid.  They still enjoyed it.  Tomorrow I'm at Open Water Provincials.  It should be fun.  Just gotta remember my sun screen.

We have a very busy few weeks coming up, but they will be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment