Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a busy weekend.  Saturday we went to a wedding.  It was nice.  We both had a great time.  Here are a few pics of Mike and I.



Yesterday we went over to visit with Mike's family.  That was nice too.

Today we are heading back over for more visiting. I'm making potato salad and hope it turns out as well as mom's.

I'm feeling a bit homesick right now.  I miss Virginia and all the fun Fourth stuff that goes on.  I'm fine, but just a bit homesick.

Mike leaves for work on Wednesday and gets back on Friday.  Then we head to Barrie for the Warrior Dash!  I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited to do this run.  It will be so awesome!!!!!!!!!  James is excited too.  He gets to go swimming at the hotel and then have fun at the race.  I'm making his t-shirt tonight so that he can decorate it tomorrow.  He loves the t-shirts I make him.  I know this won't last forever and at some point the shirts will be not cool anymore.  Until then I love every minute of it.

Off to finish the potato salad and to start on the shirt!

Happy Fourth of July everyone!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment