Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Where has June gone??????

I can't believe that June is half over!!!!  I have been crazy busy with swim meets for 3 weeks in a row which has caused me to go into sloth mode.  Yuck!  I did get up and go for a short run today and I could feel every step.  Ugh...I have to get back on a good schedule.  I have a race on Saturday so I want to be in some sort of running shape, but I have a feeling that it will not go well.  I hope I'm wrong though.

Saturday will be a very busy day for us.  Mike has to help me take t-shirts to the University for tye dying.  I will demonstrate how to do it and then we head to Toronto for my next tattoo.  Ben, Mike's cousin, will be doing it for me.  I'm getting 2 cardinals in cherry blossom tree on my right shoulder.  After that we leave to head to Hamilton for my race.  Lots of driving, but lots of fun!

Sunday is Father's Day and I have to go to a swim meet to watch one swimmer go for her Pre-Req in the 400 IM.  She got her Provincial cut in the 200 fly, but still need her 400 IM pre-req.  She should get it though.  After that I have to head home so James and I can spoil Mike.  Not sure what we're doing yet, but I'll figure something out.  Last year we went to the air show, but that's not going on over Father's Day this year.  We'll see.

Well, off to do some work.  I think I'm going to get our bedroom organized and will work on the kitchen on Thursday since I have the whole day off.  Off I go!  If you don't hear from me you'll know the dust bunnies took me hostage.

No comments:

Post a Comment