Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Weekend

It has been a really busy weekend!!!!!  Friday Mike and I grilled steaks, shrimp, asparagus and lobster stuffed portobello mushrooms.  We then went to see Pirates.  It was our date night.  Things have been so crazy that we haven't had one in awhile.

Saturday he came to the University and helped me set up for tye dying with the swimmers.  Then we went to Toronto to the Northern Ink Xposure convention and Ben gave me my new tattoo.  I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It's just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!  He did such a wonderful job on it!

Sunday we got James and went to a local conservation area to swim at the beach.  James and Mike had a ball.





Now I just have to motivate myself to run.  I've been feeling very sluggish lately and very lazy.  I have 3 weeks until the Warrior Dash and I'm really looking forward to that as well as my other races in July.  I'm just so tired lately.  I need to get a set schedule and stick to it.  That's what seemed to work for me last summer and all winter.  This spring has just gone to pot.  I think after this week things will start to settle down and I'll be okay, but ugh...I feel so icky.

This week is the final push before our yard sale and craft/bake sale.  I'm getting the rest of the house organized and cleaned.  Pricing things for the yard sale.  Baking cakes and cupcakes for not only our sale, but for James' school.  Its going to be a busy week so I need all my energy and motivation.  Saturday will be another crazy busy day and everything has to be done by then.  So off I go!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment