Friday, June 17, 2011

Feeling better

Since I took yesterday off, my knee is feeling better.  I did get a short walk in yesterday.  James and I walked to Uncle Pat and Aunt Kristie's for dinner last night.  Today I'm taking it easy as far as exercise.  I will be working and scrubbing floors so I'm getting some hard stuff in.

Tomorrow is going to be a really busy day.  During practice I will be setting up for our 36 Provincial swimmers to tye dye shirts.  Then I have to show them how to do it.   I will leave them to do their thing and Mike and I head to Toronto so I can get my next tattoo.  Ben is doing it at a convention there.  Then we have to go to Hamilton for my race.

Sunday we are spending Father's Day at a local beach.  James is really looking forward to it.  I am too. I have been homesick for the ocean so this will help a tad.  I know it's not the ocean and just a small lake, but right now I'll take what I can get.

Next week I will be in a baking frenzy.  I have to bake for the fun fair that James is having a school and for our craft/bake sale.  It will be fun though.

Its going to be a really busy next few days, but I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment