Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer evenings with the family

I am really enjoying my evenings at home.  We get to eat dinner together and then we take the dogs for a walk.  The past two nights have been great!!!!!

Tonight we stopped at a playground and James had a ball.  The dogs ran around like crazy.  James played for about 20 minutes.  Mike and I just enjoyed being outside together.

We got home and James went into his room to read.  He read for a good hour before he came downstairs to read to us.  His books of choice....Captain Underpants: The Adventures of Super Diaper Baby.  He loves those books.  He was reading and cracking himself up.

Right now I'm so beat as I didn't sleep last night.  Things were racing through my head.  I finally fell asleep about 1:30 and had to get up at 3:45.  It's been a long day.

Tomorrow I get up early and go for a run then head to a coach's meeting and practice.  I should be home by noon though.  Thursday and Friday I'm at Provincials.  Saturday is a wedding and Sunday we are cleaning and relaxing.

It's a busy week, but I love it that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment