Monday, June 27, 2011

12 More Days

This past winter I signed up for the Warrior Dash.  It's basically a 5k with obstacles.  Well, only 12 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have James that weekend so we're making it a fun little trip.  Its in Barrie so we're going to stay in a hotel on Friday and then I run Saturday morning at 10am!

To that end, I got up and ran almost 2.5 miles this morning.  It felt good, but I can tell you that I didn't want to go at all.  Mike finally asked me if I was getting up to run or not.  I'm glad he did because I felt really good.  Tomorrow morning I have practice, but when I get home I'll put on my running shoes and head out.  It will be later in the morning, but still should be calm and quiet.  I actually may head over to Huron Park and get a trail run in.  I have my first trail run in 3 weeks.  I'm a bit nervous about that, but it should still be fun.

Today is a busy day of grocery shopping, cleaning, and making 300 flyers for the swim team.  I have practice this afternoon.  It's my groups last long course practice until next season.  Should be fun!

James has 2 more days of school, today and Wednesday then he'll be a first grader!  He's very excited to get to "actually learn something."  He is convinced that he didn't learn anything in SK. 

Summer is off and running at a sprint!  Can't wait to enjoy every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment