Thursday, June 30, 2011

Just a quick run

I got up this morning after sleeping in until 5:45am and headed out.  I was going along at a fairly okay pace when I realized I forgot my house key.  Then I started picking it up.  I didn't want Mike to leave and lock me out of the house.  I don't run with my cell phone so I couldn't call him and let him know.  So I shortened my run and ran faster. 

It felt good to push it on the second half.  I only did a mile and a half, but the last mile was really moving for me.  Maybe I should forget my key all the time.

Only 9 more days until the Warrior Dash!!!!!!  I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm a little nervous, but it's going to be a blast!  I'm really looking forward to it.  I have to make the t-shirt for James.  He wants one with a viking helmet on it.  He is then going to decorate it with fabric markers.  I'll work on that this weekend and he can decorate it on Tuesday.  He is so cute about it too.  He keeps reminding me that I still need to make the shirt.  he won't let me forget it at all.

Today I am at Provincials all afternoon.  I am hoping that the kids swim well.  I except one of the boys to do really well.  The others will be hit or miss.  We'll just have to see.  I'm there tomorrow as well, so I'll get up and go for a run again.  Saturday we have a wedding to go to and Sunday we are doing some housework.  It's going to be busy, but it will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment