Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Just Keep Swimming

The swim season itself is winding down.  I have 5 kids swimming Provincials this weekend and a couple swimming Open Water Provincials on Wednesday.  As far as practice and water stuff that's it for me until September.  Now, all the other stuff is just ramping up.

We are in the midst of a huge publicity/fundraising/sponsorship push.  I'm printing up flyers and finishing up a media package to hand out to businesses.  I will be hitting the pavement to get sponsors for our t-shirts, meets, heat sheets, and many other things starting next week.  I have to be honest...it's a bit out of my comfort zone as I have to talk to strangers.  I will be fine though and am excited to take on this challenge.   That means that my printer is going all time, but that's okay.  It also lets me be creative and have some fun.

I'm also getting things in order for next season. I'm starting on my short course training plan and looking at my group make-up.  It should be a great season and I'm really looking forward to September.  Just have to get through the summer first!

No comments:

Post a Comment