Friday, July 6, 2012

Welcome to Winnipeg!!!!!!

Or as James calls it...Win-A-Pig.  He thinks thats the funniest thing ever.

So we got here on Wednesday night really late.  It was a nice flight and James had a ball in the airport drawing, playing on the Playbook and looking at all the art in the terminal.  On the plane he watched TV and we all played a game of Life on the Playbook.



All we did when we got to the hotel we ate and then went to bed.  It was after midnight our time before we all settled down. 

Yesterday we had errands to run for the wedding.  The rehearsal was last night as well.  James is the Best Man and Mike is also in the wedding.  James gets to ring the bell to start the whole thing off.  He looks really cute in his suit.

While at the rehearsal, he made friends with the flower girl.  Her name is Meredith and she latched on to James right away.  He is a ladies man.

After the rehearsal at the church, we went to Meredith's house for a dinner of pizza. James had an audience so he was in his element.  He was playing charades with a few of the other guests.  He is a character.  Then they were outside and Meredith's dog, Farley, latched on to James.  They all had a blast running around and playing.






When we got back we promised James some pool time so he and Mike hit the pool.  It was another late night, but it was still fun.

This morning I got up and ran, which I really needed.  Yesterday they wouldn't let me run early because it didn't open until 9:30.  I talked to the manager and they are letting me use the treadmill early.  My run felt good.  I did a short tempo run and held it pretty well.  Tomorrow I may or may not get a run in since the wedding is tonight.  We'll have to see how I feel in the morning.  Sunday we are heading to Fargo so I'll get a short interval run in before we go.  Monday is the mint and whatever else we can get up too.  Tuesday we head home.

Looking forward to a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment