Saturday, June 30, 2012

That Felt Great!

This morning I got up and went for a run.  It's my second day in a row and it felt good!  No pain at all and I held a nice easy pace, but each mile increased it to see how I would do.  I could have kept going if it weren't for the fact I had to get breakfast before it closed. 

I ran on the treadmill at the hotel so I flipped the TV on. The end of Starsky and Hutch was on (Ben Stiller version) so I left it.  When that was over Blades of Glory came on and I probably could have ran the whole movie and not realeased I was running.  I love that movie!  It cracks me up everytime I watch it.  When I'm running on the treadmill I have a rule that I can't look at the display until the commercial.  I had run over 2 miles before I looked down!  It felt so good!!!!!!!!

After running I grabed some breakfast and brought it up to the room to relax, eat, and watch the movie.  After my shower I will be heading to the pool.  I got a new camera that I'm going to try and figure out how to use during the older kids session.   I'm hoping it will get some great pictures.

Well, I'm off to get ready for day 3 of the meet.  Have a great Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment