Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Inspiration Tuesday

I thought this was fitting for Inspiration Tuesday.


I'm facing having to get up to where I was before my knee decided to be a pain.  I'm not where I want to be or where I was.  That stuff frustrates me.  I have to keep reminding myself that I will get there I just have to be patient and go through the hard stuff all over again.

This also applies to some things I'm going through in my personal life.  Life isn't always easy, but in the end it's almost always worth it.  It seems like the past few weeks have just been one hit after another.  I just have to keep reminding myslef to just keep going forward and lean on Mike when I need to.  It's okay to ask for help and support. 

As I keep moving forward, it will get better both with running and life.  "Hard is what make it great."

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment