Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Haven't been feeling very Inpirational

I've been taking some rest time due to my knee.  I did get a short run in last week and felt pretty good.  Today it wasn't the same result.  I'm icing my knee right now.  The pain wasn't sharp, but it was still there.  I know it's healing and I just have to give it time, but I'm having a hard time being patient right now.

I have focuse a lot on our swim meets the past few weeks and this past weekend was fun.  Today just kind of killed that.  I had to search for some inpiration today.  Here is what I found.


I have to just keep doing what I know is right and be patient.  I can do this I just have to allow myself to heal.

Sunday I'm running a 10k and I've altered my plan for the race.  I know the course is not flat so I have to take that into consideration.  I am thinking of what could go right and not what could go wrong.  I have to just take it one kilometer at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment