Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm on a roll!

10.5 miles today on the bike!  It felt great!  I decided to try something a bit different and did some intervals while I was reading.  I warmed up for one mile then sprinted as hard as I could for a half mile.  I did that for 3 rounds today.  It felt pretty good.  I think I'm going to add 2 more rounds on Friday.

I also finished reading my book.  I was reading Darker Angels by M. L. N. Hanover.  Its the second book in the Black Sun's Daughter series.  I loved it!!!!!!  It really keeps me going.  I find that when there is a lot of action I pedal faster.  When I got done I hurried down to the office and quick hopped on Amazon to see if the next book was out.  It was!  I ordered it.  It won't be here until the end of May, but that's okay because I have the 2nd book in the Blood Lily Chronicles by Julie Kenner to read.  I am alternating between the two series.  Both are great and really keep me going.

Tomorrow it's a running day for me.  I just need to decide if I am going to run in the morning or after my nail appointment.  I'm thinking morning.  We'll just have to see.

Only 10-15 more miles and I've got my goal for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment