Monday, May 30, 2011

Great way to start the week

I got up this morning and went for an early morning run.  I love early morning runs!!!!!!  It's so nice and cool, for the most part, and quiet.  I love the quiet peaceful runs.  I thought I was moving a bit faster than what I was, but that's okay.  I got out and ran and that's what's important.

Last night we had some storms go through so the air is so clean and fresh.  I love that smell!  Now it was a bit humid this morning.  I know I wouldn't have gone out if I had waited to later.  Nope, it was a perfect time to go out.

Today is a really busy day for me.  I may not have to work, but my day got filled up with all sorts of things that need to be done.  It seems that way every time.

I love to be busy though!  Well, off to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment