Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Disney Jar Is Growing!

The money in our Disney jar is growing!  With me having to ride the bike this week, it's getting a huge boost.  It's nice to see that we are getting there.  Like Mike says, right now we have just about enough for a lunch for all 3 of us.  LOL.

My ankle is feeling better.  In fact, I really had to force myself to just stick to the bike today.  The bruise is healing and I don't have pain when I move it.  I just have to not start back to running too soon or else it will take even longer to heal.  I am on the bike for the next 4 days and Tuesday I'm back to running.

On Monday after I do the bike, I'm adding my weights in again.  The weights have helped me and I feel better when I have a bit more tone to my arms especially.

My next race is on the 27th of this month.  I'm running the Zombie Race in Milton.  It should be fun.  I'm really looking forward to it.  I love doing races like this.  It's a nice change from just regular road races.  My next road race is the Hannukah Hustle in November.  It will be a good gage as to where I'm at for my goal race in January.

I have a busy day ahead of me.  I'm working on the Univesity newsletter as well as the Marlin newsletter and trying to finish up the last load of laundry and get packed for Buffalo.  But first I'm going to finish enjoying my post-workout smoothie and cup of coffee.  Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment