Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday in Buffalo

Oh brrrrrr...what a cold and very windy day.  Glad I had to be at a pool this morning.  The kids swam well and were excited by their times. I had to keep reminding them that it was in yards and not meters. They didn't care.

I did get up and run my 3 miles this morning.  Have a I mentioned that I really really really hate running on treadmills.  I did it though.  I wasn't going to go running through Buffalo in the dark so I sucked it up and ran on the treadmill.  Even with a TV on it, it didn't make it any easier.  I did get some amusement as I was stretching and getting ready to leave.  Two guys showed up at the pool and tried to get in.  I kept hearing this noise and loud talking.  I looked up and there they were trying to get their keys to work with a beer in each hand.  It was 6am.  I just shook my head.

The hotel we are staying at is really nice.  After my shower I had a nice breakfast and then headed to the pool.  It has been very windy and cold here all day.  The wind just keeps getting worse.  I did get to relax this afternoon though.  It was much needed.  Tonight the coaches are going out for wings.  That will be fun and tasty.

Tomorrow is my rest day so I will sleep in for about 15 minutes in the morning.  Then I have to try to get a few things printed out and its off to the pool for the day.  We should be back to the University by 9pm so I should be home by 10.  I have to get up Monday morning to walk James to daycare, but that will be fine.  I then have to go get my health card.  Busy day on Monday and that will start off a busy week.

Time to go have another cup of coffee and watch a bit of NCIS before we head out for wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment