Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I can't believe that its Wednesday already

Where did the week go??????  I am thinking that because we had friends over Saturday, a holiday Monday and the start of swim camp yesterday that it just made everything go by quickly.

Last night I finished up the dolphins I was stitching for James.  It turned out pretty good.


Today I got up and ran.  I have to get on a schedule for that.  It seems like I just can't get it together.  I took 4 days off and today was not pretty.  I love doing it, but I have a day like today, get discouraged and make an excuse to take a day off.  I have to get in a better frame of mind.  I just can't seem to get it together.  I think I'm going to have to just write it down everyday and make myself do it.  My plan for the rest of the week is to run tomorrow and Friday, rest Saturday, and race Sunday.  Next week we are in Sudbury so I want to run at least on the treadmill in the hotel Tuesday and Wednesday.  I hate treadmills, but I want to get 2 runs in next week while we're gone.  If I don't get to it I won't reach my goal.

More swim camp today.  Yesterday went well, but I was so tired.  I hate feeling that way.  I'm a bit tired today, but my run usually helps me feel good the rest of the day.  Hopefully that holds true today.

Well, I made it to Wednesday so it's all downhill from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment