Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 4: Run March Challenge

I'm on a roll!   Got up this morning and hit the gym.  Since today was a scheduled cross training day, I broke up my workout.  I did just over 2 miles on the treadmill and then did 8.6 miles on the bike.  I took it easy on the treadmill.  Just a nice easy run. 

When I got home I got a very quick shower and then got James up for school. River knew she was going to daycare so she was bouncing off the walls.  She loves loves loves going to daycare!  This week she gets to go 3 times so she will be one happy and tired dog.

I'm now at the pool getting ready to finish up some work and write some workouts.  Next week is March Break and it will be nice to have some time off.  I still have to coach Masters, but it's not as bad.

Tomorrow I have to get up a bit earlier to make sure I'm at the gym early.  I have a 6 mile run plus weights.  I can't wait for it to warm up to melt some of this ice so I can run outside again.  I'm not a fan of running on the treadmill.  It really sucks.  I'll get through it though.  Hopefully by the end of the month I can be outside for my long runs and River can run with me.

Enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment