Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 3 of the Run March Challenge

Today was a bit rough for me.  I just wasn't feeling the treadmill at all.  I only did 2.75 miles.  I then did 8 miles on the recumbent bike.  I thought that was a good comprimise.  Plus I did weights today.  A full body circut was on the schedule.  It went well.  I am going to have increase the weight on 6 different exercises next week.

I did look at my training schedule and talked with Mike.  On my rest days or cross training days, I'm only doing a mile of running so I don't get reinjured.  I want to stay on schedule, but meet this challenge.

My next goal race is the Chocolate Race 10k on Mother's Day.  In between now and then I have a 5k race on Saturday, a 5k on Good Friday, a 5k race with James at the beginning of April,and  the Toronto Yonge Street 10k on the 21st of April.  Then I run the Chocolate Race.  I'm running more 10Ks this year so I really don't want to be injured at all.

Off to enjoy the rest of the day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment