Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I miss running right now

I haven't been able to run and I'm really missing it.  I'm going through some testing to figure out what's wrong with me.  I haven't been able to run because when I do I get dizzy.  I know its my blood pressure dropping because I also get dizzy when I stand, sit, or do anything.  Hopefully the blood work will show what is wrong with me and I can be on the way to fixing it.

I do have a race on New Year's Day and that will not be pretty if I don't get some runs in. I'm really hoping that by this time next week I will know what is wrong with me and we will be working on fixing it. If not, I will have to go to plan B as soon as I figure out what that is.

Things have been really busy.  I've been doing my Christmas baking when  I can stay awake to do it.  Swimming is really kicked into high gear with meets before Christmas.  I was at a meet all last weekend and will be at one all this weekend.  Then it 2 more weeks of practice and we are on break.  Not that the kids won't be in the pool over practice, because they will be, but they won't have school to worry about.

James is getting excited for Christmas.  He helped bake cookied two weekends ago.  He loved it!  After he spent all day baking he made dinner that night for us.   Here are a few pictures from our cooking fun.
















Nicholas, our Elf on the Shelf, arrived and James has been busy letting him know what to tell Santa. He loves trying to find Nicholas every morning

My Christmas shopping is pretty much done so that is one thing off my plate.  I have Monday off and my list keeps getting longer and longer of things that need to get done.  It seems that it never ends.

We just keep plugging along though.

No comments:

Post a Comment